New Artwork by Sharon McLain

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New lease on pain free life!

Wow! Cannot believe I have not posted here in 3 years! So much to tell! I have stopped taking Serrapeptase since it stopped helping me. Not sure why? It has been a daily struggle with fibromyalgia. With the stress of having my job outsourced to India, daily flare ups of pain were the norm. Desperate to find a natural solution, I tried a new supplement called Nourish. Wholefood Drink Mix – A perfect blend of fruits & vegetables. To read more and to order your own right now with this coupon for $2.17 a day. http://innutra.com/index.php/?nmmlmReferralsCoupon=DR-100509274-D4A4D7 For those of you who know me, you know I would not recommend this product if I did not believe in it! I have been taking this supplement by putting in my daily smoothie for 15 days and I feel so good! I noticed the pain relief on day 3! The taste reminds me of green tea. When I started this program 2 weeks ago I decided it was time to get serious about losing weight too. So I also bought the Innutra Launch Kit. The one product you get in the kit is the Sculpting Protein. I combine the Nourish right in with the Sculpting Protein - cup of almond milk and half a banana for a very satisfying, yummy smoothie. I have lost 5.6 lbs so far and pretty much pain free. It is the little things that make me smile.. I can cross my legs again - I can walk around the grocery store without stabbing pains in legs, I can sleep on my side and wake up when my alarm goes off, not when my hip is in searing pain. I am so glad that a friend of the family steered me to try out this product. I am not looking back and only looking forward to a new pain free life.

No comments: